What is Transference?
- The Transference Philosophy
- What is Transference Healing?
- Why is frequency healing now necessary?
- What is the Lightbody? How is the Lightbody worked with in Transference Healing?
- How can Transference Healing help you?
- How does Transference Healing work?
- What will you experience?
- Common Lightbody symptoms effectively treated by Transference Healing
- About Alexis
- Mystery School
- Channelled Predictions for 2011/2012
- Channelled Predictions for 2010
- Our Transition to the 5th Dimension
- The Global Grid Matrix, the Lightbody and Ascension
- The True Nature of DNA
- Crystals and Their Role in Earth and Human Evolution
- The Three Chambers and the Heart Holy Grail Point
- Chiron Channelling
- Raven Power
- Dragon Power
- Children of the Light
- Words and Phrases
- Sirian Gateway Channelling of 17/07/2007 (UK)
- Channelling - The Vortexes of Sedona (USA)
- Geometry: The creation of the Stellar Grid (IRE)
- Mt Shasta Conference and Channellings 2009 (USA)
- Lemurian White Buffalo Gridding and Channelling Event 2009 (USA)
- Radio Interviews
- Sydney Training Conference 2011
- Angelic Lightbody Activation 2011
- Special Christmas Event 2010
- Gateway EXPO 2010
- Sydney Training Conference 2010
- Merlin Presentation 2009
- New Life Expo (NY, USA) 2009
- Mt Shasta Conference and Channellings 2009
- White Buffalo Gridding - Mt Shasta (USA) 2009
- Roma Presentations 2009/2010
- Ireland Conference June 2008
- Lightbody Acceleration Conference 2008
- Sedona Conference (USA) 2007
- Bahamas Conference 2003
- Merlin, The Elemental Kingdom & Dragon Power
- Christmas Mass Healing & Lightbody Activation - Dec 2013
- Mother Mary Divine Purification & Healing Presentation - Nov 2013
- Thoth PART 2 - Oct 2013
- Thoth PART 1 - Sept 2013
- Lady Nada - May 2013
- The Golden Age of Manifestation - Feb 2013
- PART 3 - 3 part Grid Alignment Series 2012
- PART 2 - 3 part Grid Alignment Series 2012
- PART 1 - 3 part Grid Alignment Series 2012
- Holy Grail Mass Healing & Lightbody Activation 2012
- Crystal Skull Mass Healing & Lightbody Activation 2012
- Registered Healers
- Graduates Gateway
- Contact us
- Product Categories
- SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
- CDs/Digital Downloads
- Master Templates
- Crystal Grid Templates
- Animal Magic Templates - Earth Animals
- Animal Magic Templates - Elemental Beings
- Animal Magic Templates - Mythical Beings
- Crystal Essences
- Essential Oils & Sprays
- Crystal Skulls
- Child of Light Product Range
- Sacred Oils
- Bath Oils & Salts
- Mother Mary Product Range
- Mystery School Jewellery
- Alchemical Magic Jewellery
- Mass Healings
- Your Cart [0 items]
Holy Grail Sacred Oil (6ml)
Holy Grail Sacred Oil
The Holy Grail Oil is a complex blend of essential oils chosen for their metaphysical healing properties, which is then programmed by Alexis… More
Holy Grail Sacred Oil
The Holy Grail Oil is a complex blend of essential oils chosen for their metaphysical healing properties, which is then programmed by Alexis with the Emerald Ray and the frequency of Moldavite. The Grail is said to be a 'stone' that fell from heaven.
Upon a deep green achmardi
she bore the perfection of paradise
both root and branch.
This was a thing called the Grail,
which surpasses all earthly perfection.
Wolfram von Eschen-bach
The Grail stone 'moldavite' which fell from the stars resonates stellar frequencies inclusive of the powers bestowed by the Goddess Venus, which contain the alchemical properties necessary to obtain a divine alchemical healing facilitated by the Celestial Light. Using the Transference Healing® Holy Grail Essential Oil will support a connection to the Grail frequency and consciousness, an interdimensional connection into higher kingdoms and ascension into a state of illumination. It can be used as an annointing oil for spiritual ritual, initiation, meditation, regression, facilitation or to assist in a healing session. It also supports a reconnection to, and state of, oneness with the Light.Less
Mother Mary Sacred Oil (15ml)
The Mother Mary sacred oil is a special blend of essential Rose oils. Rose has long been a symbol of love and purity and highly regarded for its gentle medicinal qualities. It is considered by some… More
The Mother Mary sacred oil is a special blend of essential Rose oils. Rose has long been a symbol of love and purity and highly regarded for its gentle medicinal qualities. It is considered by some to be the 'Queen' of all fragrances. Roses are esoteric in nature and are associated with both the Goddess and Mother Mary. They are therapeutically known to enhance the emotions of love, compassion and beauty. It is thought that the rose embodies the mysteries of the feminine nature.
The Mother Mary essential rose oil is blended with other properties to create a sacred oil that when used as a perfume or in ceremony, meditation or as an anointing oil, creates a subtle state of etheric purification which in turn stimulates a frequency shift within the body and consciousness, bringing about a state of balance, harmony and LOVE.
The metaphysical properties of this oil enhance receptivity to the divine presence of the Virgin Mary, enhancing sensory perception to allow you to be receptive and FEEL her presence, as well as opening you to receiving a spiritual healing from the Virgin Mary which will work to heal, purify and transmute heart pain. This process will enable the heart to open to the essence of the Divine Spirit (Holy Spirit).
Mary Magdalene Sacred Oil (6ml)
Mary Magdalene Sacred Oil
The Mary Magdalene Sacred oil is a special blend of essential Jasmine oils, a powerful fragrance with a sweet and intoxicating richness. … More
Mary Magdalene Sacred Oil
The Mary Magdalene Sacred oil is a special blend of essential Jasmine oils, a powerful fragrance with a sweet and intoxicating richness. Jasmine evokes a feeling of warmth, passion and sensuality. Its exotic and romantic scent has been identified as an effective aphrodisiac by various cultures, used to bring out inner desires or enhance sexual energies by working with the Kundalini.
Jasmine oil is also prized for its soothing and uplifiting abilities, working to warm the emotions and calm the nerves. In some cultures Jasmine flowers are often used as a symbol for Mother, creating a strong link to the nurturing qualities of the feminine.
The Mary Magdalene Sacred Oil can be used as a perfume, in ceremony, during a meditation or as an anointing oil in order to create a subtle state of etheric purification, which in turn stimulates a frequency shift within the body and consciousness, bringing about a state of passion and creativity, as well as enhancing a connection to the Goddess.
The metaphysical properties of this oil enhance receptivity to the divine presence of Mary Magdalene, enhancing sensory perception to allow you to be receptive and FEEL her presence, as well as opening you to receiving a spiritual healing from her which will purify and enhance your desire body in a higher frequency.Less